deleting all posts

Thanks Christina;

Thats an excellent article and long overdue, Now if we could only get Philip Morris to start paying for them!!! :evil::evil::evil:

God bless and be well

Bobmc - NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Very good article to share. Seems like a no brainer for them to do this. I keep thinking about my husband, mother-in-law and brothers-in-law who inhaled a lot of 2nd hand smoke from my father-in-law over the years. (He did finally stop smoking indoors when I had my daughter and wouldn't expose her to it.) I was actually wondering the day after his memorial service whether we would be able to detect it earlier if one of them were to get lung cancer. Horrid thought I know, but it is a surreal world in too many ways right now and they just pop in my head. I thought of him being able to be there to greet them too. Why do I think of these things...who the hell knows...maybe part of trying to understand this journey I suppose :?

Bless my dear 5-year old son's heart. He asked me the other day if this injured cricket that his cousin "put out of its misery" had cancer after I had explained that it was in pain but there wasn't any way to save it. It amazed me that his understanding of it was at that level. I think he and my 11 year old have been talking about it more than I thought. He does like to look for "Grandpa's star" now at night but says "Mom, it really looks far away." I don't want him or any of the other kids to have to lose another family member to this and if there is a screening I would think that would increase the odds in our favor.