Mom had scans Monday...Results on Thursday

rmm17

My Mom had her scans on Monday and will not be recieving the results until Thursday. I am on edge waiting to hear. He last scans in Dec. were great and the onc. said he could see any cancer in the lung. I am so nervous...plus i have midterms this week and am having trouble studying. I am worried about the results. I am planning to move out of state for grad. school in a few months and im not should i could handle doing it if mom is not well. I know i need to relax and wait it out. I just needed to vent. Thanks.

Rochelle

Hoping for clear scans.

Just a note from a MOM!!

I have been dealing with this for 5 yrs now. I KNOW I want my kids to keep going on with their lives. I don't mean I don't want them to be there for me BUT I am sure most Mom's want their kids to keep making a life for themselves. Nothing makes me happier than to see them happy.

Good luck with midterms!!

Cindy

I shall be thinking of you today and hoping for good results.

I second what Cindy said, as a Mom the most success we hope for in our children is that they fly on their own without forgetting us! Go for it.

Good luck on your mid terms,

Geri