Quick Update

Andrea B.

Hi All,

I haven't posted in a while. I was on vacation in Eastern Washington with my husband and daughter. My mom was able to join us for a few days and we really enjoyed ourselves! We saw a musical that was performed outdoors under the stars. What a nice break from cancer!!!

My mom had a reaction to Carboplatin that has since made her very short of breath. So this week she only received Taxol. She will be having a PET scan in the next couple of weeks to determine the further course of treatment.

I want you all to know that I think about you and keep you in my daily prayers. I haven't had a chance to reply to all the posts, can't believe how many there are after being gone for a week. All my best to each and everyone of you.

Andrea,

That was so nice to read. Getting away for awhile to see a music festival under the stars sounds like awesome quality time for you and your family.

I am praying for you and your mom. Please keep us updated on the results of the PET scan.

Take care

Laura