True Story - Big Laugh!!!!

Ann

Yesterday we decided to get the Harley out and participate in a Fox and Hound Run with all the benefits going to the March of Dimes - Riding for Babies. Well, for all that may not know, this run is one where you are given a starting destination and an ending destination but have no idea where all the stops will be. At each stop, you are given the next destination. At each destination, a different game is played and you have points put on your scoresheet. The person with the highest number of points win. Well, at the first stop, we were each given a water filled balloon and instructed to keep it with us and turn it in at the last stop. These balloons were our "babies." Well, our saddlebags are always too full, so I had to carry the "babies' with me. It's hard to protect the "babies" with the wind, so I opted to carry the babies in my bra. At each stop, I would have to go in the restroom and carefully remove the "babies" and then tuck them back in. We rode 132 miles and all was well. Then, just as we were pulling into the last stop, one of the "babies" popped. I was soaked!!! As soon as this happened, I knew this would be a good laugh for all of you. Enjoy!!!!