NancyB today

BeckyCW

I talked to NancyB today and went for a short visit at the hospital this evening. For someone in so much pain, she looks and sounds GOOD... and I hope the pain eases up a LOT real soon.

She's hoping to go home tomorrow (Fri.), or at least Saturday. Her son and mom were there, and they are both so nice. Must run in the family. Her mom's been staying right there with her since the surgery.

Anyway, Nancy says she will get online and catch up when she gets home, and she asked about all of you. I will see her again tomorrow evening if she's still in the hospital, but with any luck, we'll be talking on the phone instead, with her resting more comfortably at home by then!

Keep those good thoughts & prayers coming for Nancy! She's strong and is getting ready for the treatment ahead.

BeckyCW

Becky, thank you for being such a good friend and visiting Nancy. Also, thank you for giving us this update. I am so happy to hear that she may be going home today! I'm remembering her in my prayers.