More on the subject of questions about signs

lilyjohn

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone.

It has been a year and a half since I have been back to this site, and it was such a helpful time when I was here while my mom was fighting lung cancer. I posted a few amazing signs from my mom after she had passed away but didn't realize that more had been posted. My mom's signs have been so amazing that I have been able to deal with her moving on. It was such a hard time in my life and I feel foolish considering how difficult this was for her. She was an incredible woman who has made my life so worthwhile. I admire her more than anything. In the past year I decided to write a book for my mom. My background is fraud accounting and I have written several books on accounting, but had not had the priveledge of writing any other types of books. I decided to include other stories besides just mine and have so far received some amazing and touching stories of people around the U.S. If anyone here has a story that they would like to share, we are taking 3-4 more. If anyone is interested in more information, please e-mail me and I can send you a link to the publishers page of my website. I do have an excellent copy editor so if you have a heart felt story but aren't the best writer in the world, we can copy edit your manuscript. Please don't be shy, this is going to be a wonderful book.

"Death is not to lose a loved one, but to find them again when our own journey ends"

Mom's been gone 3 1/2 days. but it took Jesus 3 to come back, so I think I have time.

My wife said she felt that she experienced mom watching me sleep already.

TOnight, my family was here, and it was joyous. My cousins felt in the midst of all the laughter, they could hear her laughing too.

I don't feel mom yet. I don't think I am open. Still feel too hollow inside.

But when the time is right, I hope she is made present to me.

I need to know she is OK.