this one got cindi's tear to flow...touched my hard heart

cindi o'h

God Has Kept Me Here for a Reason

Repeat after me: God has kept me here for a reason. I survived because He has a plan for me. All my bad relationships, the addictions, the consequences, the bad credit, the repossessions, the death of my loved ones, the back-stabbing from my friends, the negative thoughts, or the lack of support; I made it because I am Blessed! I release and let go of all past hurts, misunderstandings and grudges because I am abundantly blessed! I recognize them as the illusions that they are, sent from the enemy to kill my spirit, steal my joy, and destroy my faith; for God is all there is. All else is a lie!

Now give yourself a hug, wipe away your tears and walk in Victory!!!

I love you but more importantly, God LOVES YOU best.

Be blessed and know that you are one with the SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD!

The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Amen!

Cindi,

You must be a psychic! I really needed to read this today. I was at a journaling group last night and the topic that I had to write on was "Why am I angry?" Well I could have went on forever on that topic. God seems to have a lot of confidence in me judging by the amount of crap He has allowed to fall into my lap. Anyway I was feeling somewhat overwhelmed and quite a bit emotional at what I perceive to be my "lot in life". :cry:

Thank you for posting this. You have made my day.

God Bless You,

Sharon