WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kasey

I posted this in LCSC Events, BUT wanted to make sure all who played a part got to see this. So I know where this post SHOULD be, and it IS there. Hopefully this can remain here for long enough for ALL to see how awesome a job was done on the Boston Walk.

The day was crisp. The sun was bright. And the people came.........and kept coming. Geri and Rich and their committee did the most AWESOME job on this walk. Perhaps I have lived the most dreary of lives , but this one day was one of THE best in my life. To see over 500 people supporting our cause just took my breath away!

I know there will be pics coming. In the meantime, I just wanted to highlight a few of my own unforgettable moments.

I got to see Katie again and spend some time with her and her friend, Shellie, who came to offer her support. I learned some networking tips to bring home with me. I need to learn the 'how to' of it all. Thanks, Katie!

Got to KISS Rich .......Yep.......believe it. Did it even in the presence of his lovely wife, Kathy. It was wonderful catching up with her again We all met summer of '05 when I was in MA. And finally got to meet his beautiful and talented daughter, Tina.

I feasted on that famous crab dip of Geri’s ~ remember in last year’s cookbook? BUT it was made by Geri’s OWN hands !!!!! Does it get any better than that?

Finally got to hug and kiss Tracy and meet many of her Team JAS supporters.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Geri, Rich, committee, Katie, satellite walkers……….for this once in a lifetime experience. I have never felt so proud of so many!

Love,

Kasey

Kasey,

I am definetely going to make Boston's next year as long as it is not the same week-end as ours.

Sounds wonderful Kasey, and on top of it all you guys raised sooooo much money for LUNGevity...

You guys pulled it off big time....does it get any better than that? :mrgreen:

Congrats to you all, Iam soooooo proud of my family from here...

By the way I raised $3000.00 on my own and my goal was $1500.00. And I think Heather said we raised close to $90,000 for LUNGevity. Da^m we are all so good!!

And Debi with the satellite walkers, how special is that?? AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Love ya

Maryanne :wink: