thanksgiving

I just wanted to wish everyone a Good Thanksgiving. This year will be different for me but i am thankful for the new memories we will make today. I am bringing a whole feast to my mom. Dad will meet us there and there will be about 10 people. I am sure it will be crazy but we will laugh and enjoy the day.

We had a pleasant Thanksgiving, although it was hard without Lucie. My daughter and younger son went with me to Black Eyed Pea Restaurant for a noonday meal. We spent some time with my daughter. Then that evening we went to my older son's brother-in-law's home where we had a big meal with 22 people. It was nice. I'm glad we were able to get through it okay. Don

well it was a good day after all. We were going to just bring food but as we were leaving home my 15 year old son said that it would not be right if we didnt play board games like we always do on holidays so...... we packed up the games and brought them too. Mom enjoyed the day and I know that my dad really appreciated everything and for the first time in months we had some happy tears and tears of laughter. It seems like mom may be on an upswing and i am going to take each moment and treasure them.