I'm giving up on the CHATS

stephnewyork34

I still can't get into the chats. So I am giving up. I have sent several emails to Rick, and I don't think he can help me, I have like four names going and if I window wash my computer I can't even get back on here, so I am bummed out.

I have been trying all summer and there isn't a place to click "chat" well at least not when there is a chat going on. :(

does anyone else have these problems??

Thanks

so I finally got it through a link, the problem was, I can seem to register on the main page only the forum, and then there was no place to type, and yes I made the screen as big as possible, and it still didn't work, so to everyone that said "hi" I wasn't ignoring, I couldn't reply/../ I tried it on 3 differnet servers and even turned on my firewall, and nothing worked.. Oh well.:(

Hey Steph;;

You were on the chat, we all saw ya, You just have to maximize the box so you can post a message, :shock: You're real close, don't give up!

try again on the Wed. chat, hang in there

God bless and be well

Bobmc- NSCLC- stage IIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

HI,

I know I could see people, my screen was maximized :(

I don't know what else to do. Maybe I'll dowload another browser and try.

Anyhow to get on you go to the main page and log on, not the messgae boards and then it comes up in big maroon letters on the left, and when you click it, you should be in, just didn't work for me. :)

Please GO to TECHNICAL support. RIck has put some really good instructions on there just now. When I was having problems, it was because all my screens were maximized with the largest fonts and the bottom part where you type could not even be seen! I went into "MY COMPUTER" and minimized my view and then instead of AOL, I dial-up and click on my Internet Explorer (E) browser. Hope this helped.