Jump to content

Please Read.....


Recommended Posts

I ran across this last night while looking for my 2006 forms. It was something that I did not know. If you file taxes, it will be on your tax form. If you are not required to file taxes, you can still get the refund by filling out a special form. I know a lot of retired and diabled peope locally that are on fixed income and no longer file taxes.

I thought that perhaps someone on here could benifit or know someone that can benifit from it.

I know that this is not Cancer related and probably belongs in another forum. More people read this forum then any other so I thought that perhaps we could leave it here for a couple weeks and then move it or delete it all together. No hard feelings but just wanted to make people aware of it.

http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,, ... 32,00.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for taking the time to post this info. I had no idea I could do this. If iot gives me money tI am all for it. More Beer For me!! :lol::lol::lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.