Your Mother is always with you.

shirleyb

This is for all of us who have lost our mothers. I think it says it best.

Your Mother is always with you. She's the whisper of the leaves as you walk down the street. She's the smell of certain foods you remember, flowers you pick and perfume that she wore. She's the cool hand on your brow when you're not feeling well. She's your breath in the air on a cold winter's day. She is the sound of the rain that lulls you to sleep, the colors of a rainbow. She is Christmas morning. Your Mother lives inside your laughter. And she's crystallized in every tear drop. A mother shows every emotion............happiness, sadness, fear, jealousy, love, hate, anger, helplessness, excitement, joy, sorrow....and all the while, hoping and praying you will only know good feelings in life. She's the place you came from, your first home, and she's the map you follow with every step you take. She's your first love, your first friend, even your first enemy, but nothing on earth can separate you. Not time, not space.......not even death!

Thanks Shirley. I have a close friend that lost her mother in a house fire last week. I am sending this to her. we never know when we post something who it is going to help do we?

Glad to see you posting again. BTW...I still have the post that you wrote long ago that Randy wrote...Last Chance. I use it a lot. Maybe you could repost it for the newer ones here.

Shirley, thank you so very much for this beautiful post. My mother has been gone for 23 years now and I still miss everything about her. When I lost my mom, I felt that I had lost the only person in this world that loved me unconditionally.