Getting to Know You - April 10

Ann

I guess I'm living in it already. We built this house 6 years ago and the budget (duh!) was the only thing that restricted everything from being our dream, but we came very close.

We have 10 rooms but aim to start downsizing before too long........getting too old to keep up this size house much longer :):):)

This is s good one for a crafter like me. I currently have 10 rooms (4 BR) and I have been saying that I waould like to have a basement so I could have a giant sized craft room. Naturally, this is only a dream, as Florida and basements aren't a workable combination. But, given the money, I would move back to Tennessee and build my dream home with a craft basement.

A Dream home huh!! When the wife was alive we often thought of moving to the country and buying a older 2 story farm house. As for me it sounded great because as a Ham Radio operator i could have my Antenna Farm. Any one out there familiar with Ham Radio understand's what i'm talking about....

Yes, Larry. I am all too familar with this. If you remember, Dennis was a ham operator, N4IQZ. There have been times that I wanted a small clothesline in the back yard but the space was filled with an antenna...lol!

7 - Living Room, Dining Room, HUGE Kitchen, HUGE Family Room, and 3 bedrooms. Also, 3 bathrooms. Oh and a basement and a 2 car garage. And I love BIG rooms. Also, would like all on 1 floor, that would be ideal. Oh and on a golf course. Did I mention I like BIG rooms.