Could you spare a prayer?

terriep

After my follow-up testing last week - CT of chest and abdomin, and my results yesterday - everything is clear - YIPPEE! I came home to watch the coverage as everyone else was, my heart breaking with each update. As a parent of two college students, and one on the way I can only imagine their pain.

Unfortunately, my relief from my testing was to be short lived as my high school senior shared that she is having some symptoms that I need to have checked out immediately. We go to her doctor today. I can only say that I am falling apart here. My husband changed jobs this week - we are losing our healthcare coverage, I am trying to get coverage somehow for my soon to be 21 year old, and now this. I think it is a combination of the testing (anxiety) and the news (of the shooting - for some reason has me really upset), and all of my stressors lately, but all I can do is cry. I want to sit in a room, stare at the TV and not move, but the tears are flowing CONSTANTLY. Luckily, I am at work alone today. I don't think I could converse with my co-workers. I don't know how I will hold it together to take Meg today and I don't want to fall apart for her sake. Please pray for my family and that Meg is OK. She is under a lot of stress with school right now and college prep, her best friends dad just died unexpectedly, etc. I know I can count on you folks for support - oh, gosh, here come the waterworks again. Sigh. Thanks.

Terrie,

I'm so sorry to hear you're going through such a stressful time. I know what it's like when the tears won't stop. Something just overflows. I was like that over the past week. I will definitely be saying a prayer for you and your family, and that everything is okay with Meg.

Stay strong,

Stress seems to be a big topic today. I just came back from taking a "power walk" ( :roll: ) to try to blow off some steam. I pray that everything is ok with your daughter, your health insurance issue is resolved and that life improves for you and everyone else who is so stressed out. It's just too much sometimes.

Joanie ((()))