blogging, journaling, or whatever

kaneohegirl

does anyone else blog or journal online? I never really was into anything like this before but I just got an itch to write things down... I dont know why. but I felt compelled to write things down even silly everyday things not just the cancer things. I never kept a diary as a kid cause the pages were all dated an I felt I wasted things if I didnt write in there but then felt so dorky writing about what I did in math class BOOOOORRRRRIIIINNNGGG LOL.

Im finding I feel a little better after writing things that have happened for the day... I dont even have to write everyday.

anyway Im using LiveJournal (livejournal.com ) its free and its an outlet.

this is me you can add me as a friend and we can laugh an cry together LOL

http://kaneohegirl.livejournal.com/

Actually, I have (let me think) 5 blogs...three of which I actively write on and one I write on daily! LOL

I guess, to answer your question, yes, there are others who blog!

The one that I write on daily, the people who see it are "friends" that I've had online for almost 5 years and I feel like are family to me. I use it to keep them updated on Mom (since they've all shared this journey with us), keep them updated on my pregnancy, and sometimes just to write about whatever pops into my head.

The other blog has become almost exclusively a blog about dealing with the ups and downs of Mom's diagnosis and the family interaction changes that have come about. That's where I go to do all my "thinking it through"...it's very limited readership so I feel more "safe" there, in a way.

Blog on! I love reading them as well as writing them...I'll be sure to check yours out!