Hair growing back

Donnaone

My hair is growing back now, eye brows are back, under arm hair, hair on my legs but what is with this hair growing on my face, I guess that's ok if your a guy but this is not for me, my husband is real funny says he could get me a job in a circus.

Has anyone else have this problem with too much hair growing places it doesn't belong????????

How long did it take for your hair to start growing back? My mom is 6 weeks out from her last chemo and getting impatient (though her brows have come back already).

Women in my family have a tendence to get one long black hair on our chins. My grandmother was a fanatic about hers, my mom and now me. My mom did tell me that the one "silver lining" was she didn't have to worry about that stupid chin hair, She's go nuts if she gets a whole bunch of them!

Susan

Sorry about the hair on your face. I actually have one longer hair on my cheek. Overall, my hair is not growing as fast, so I'm enjoying not shaving my legs or armpits as much. Guess that will probably change! My husband teased me like yours about the hair on my head! He called me Mike Brady from the Brady Bunch. My hair used to be pretty much long and straight (I donated 12" to Locks of Love). Now it is coming in extremely curly and a lot darker. Is the hair on your face coming in darker?

-E

Of course it's growing in dark and the hair on my head is pretty white/grey, it's now long enough to tell if it's going to be curly or not, I'll be happy with any color but not happy with this face hair. I'm hearing it's hormonal and that it will go away other people are telling me to go get it waxed. I sure would never shave it, I use to own a beauty supply store and I've seen to many people that made that mistake. I'm going to wait and see for awhile. :?

Oh, thank goodness it's not just me! Shaved my head when it first started falling out, lost part of my eyebrows, but they were thinning anyway from overtweezing, and the thing I missed the most were my eyelashes. They didn't totally go away, but were very short and fine. Lashes were the first to come back and are now fine (last chemo 3/7/07. Brows are making a respectable comeback and maybe better than before. Head...well, I've been likened to a Chia Pet...haven't seen my natural color for years and years, but coming in salt and pepper, so I don't know about the color change, and looks to be curlier than before, but it's only 1/2 inch, so hard to tell.

Loved not shaving my legs and pits, but that's over now. (Dang).

Face...yes...furry little rabbit face - I'm on prednisone for other problems, and I attributed it to that....but now that it's been pointed out, it could be hormonal - I am, after all, 51!