Update :(

mittlers

Hello Everyone,

I have not posted much lately as I have been trying to spend as much time with my mother as possible. Last week see had a blood transfusion and CT scans. Her scans showed that the current Chemo did not help and the doctor suggested Hospice. She sleeps most of the time. She is not having to much problem with pain as the pain meds are working well for her. We were all hoping that the blood transfusion would make her less weak but it almost seemed like the opposite happened. She is much more weak this week than last week prior to the blood. Her counts are good and the doctor tells us that her liver is so diseased that it is causing her to feel tired and weak. She is depressed and was not happy with the doctor when he recommended hospice. This is all very stressful and I am having trouble sleeping and concentrating on my work and family. Please keep my mother in your prayers. I continue to pray for everyone daily.

God Bless,

Susan M.

Susan, I am so sorry to hear about your mom's current situation. But at least I think, she is doing well with the pain. Spend much time with your beloved mom and I will pray for your mom and you and your whole family.

Hang in there. Let's follow the heart. Don't constrain yourself.

Susan, I just saw your post and pray your mom is feeling a little better today. What is happening is extremely hard for you and the whole family. These are hard times as you know. However, that roller coaster changes from down to up everyday. I pray it will be up for your mom now.