Season Pass

Debi

I actually should have requested this hall pass a while ago, because I just don't have the time to come on here as much as I did...

My busy season at work is heating up, and due to my new position, I have even less time than I did in previous years (whcih was barely!). And when I do have spare time, the 8 year old still needs attention, go figure! :wink:

SO although I will still find time to check the board on occassion- at least the forum I co-moderate, I won't be posting much (as you probably have seen already).

I guess that IS the ultimate survivor story - your life continues to happen, and to evolve and you become swallowed up by such mundane things like "when am I going to have time to clean my truck?". As silly as that sounds, sometimes it feels good to live like the common folk... :lol: (don't worry, as soon as I have to cough, I land back to earth with a thud because I am certain 'it' is back).

Anyway, I am not leaving, am just fully immersed in this survivorship thing called life, this time of year...

Will be thinking of you Debi... Good luck out there and do find time for yourself...

Come back from time to time just to say hi...

Will miss you, but I know in my heart that you did beat this thing.

Take care my friend,

Maryanne :wink: