THe Holidays

RandyW

The holidays are upon us and the usual seasonal blues are setting in. At least they are with me anyway. Good days and bad days abound always so let me share a little something with everyone.....

My First Christmas In Heaven- by Wanda Bencke

I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below, With tiny lights like heavens stars, reflecting on the snow. The site is so spectacular, please wipe away the tear, For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year. I hear the many Christmas songs that many hold so dear, But the sounds of music can’t compare with the Christmas choir up here. I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring, For it is beyond description, to hear the angels sing. I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart, But I am not far away, we really aren’t apart. I can't tell you of the splendor or the peace here in this place Can you just imagine Christmas with our Savior face to face? I'll ask him to lift your spirit as I tell you of your love So, then pray for one another as you lift your eyes above. Please let your hearts be joyful and let your spirit sing For I am spending Christmas in heaven and I'm walking with the King.