Dean's home...

lynne

Dean is home from the hospital. He got a third unit of blood today, a shot of Procrit....another bag of antibiotics...a prescription to bring hom for antibiotics...and here he is!

I could not believe that he had to have a 3rd unit of blood! ...

He is feeling good...very tired..but good. It is good to have him home.

He had a hard night. He kept moaning and groaning in his sleep.

He had nightmares, and would cry out and mumble in his sleep. He was up and down all night. It was a LONG night...but it was so good to have him here!

Well, off to get ready for work...SO glad it is Friday!

Have a WONDERFUL weekend everyone!

Lynne

Hi Lynne;

So very happy for you two, :):):) ; glad Dean is home, seems you two been through the wringer the last few weeks, you certainly deserve a break.

enjoy your weekend!!

God bless and will continue to pray for Dean!

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

>>glad Dean is home, seems you two been through the wringer the last few weeks<<<<

It feels that way from here...but I do try to keep in mind that there are a lot more people worse than we are. (I fail misserably at doing that at times...but I do try).

He has been hospitalized twice since he was diagnoised in September! Seems he just starts to feel better and back we go!

I am trying to be thankful for the good days..and even the bad days we have together!

He continues to have 'lumps' and swelling..and of course I have a hard time not imagining the worse.

Thanks to everyone for letting me sound off and vent my worries....it helps to write it even if no one responds...Guess that I should start that journaling that everyone is suggesting!

Sunday morning and time to get ready for church..and enjoy the day!

Lynne

>>glad Dean is home, seems you two been through the wringer the last few weeks<<<<

It feels that way from here...but I do try to keep in mind that there are a lot more people worse than we are. (I fail misserably at doing that at times...but I do try).

He has been hospitalized twice since he was diagnoised in September! Seems he just starts to feel better and back we go!

I am trying to be thankful for the good days..and even the bad days we have together!

He continues to have 'lumps' and swelling..and of course I have a hard time not imagining the worse.

Thanks to everyone for letting me sound off and vent my worries....it helps to write it even if no one responds...Guess that I should start that journaling that everyone is suggesting!

Sunday morning and time to get ready for church..and enjoy the day!

Lynne