Chasin' da blues away...

Snowflake

Hey! I think the blues are gone for a while....I'm tired, but I FEEL better emotionally....not numb, not pained, more like ME!

No, no, no, no, no, I did NOT stop at a free-lance pharmacy on the way home, I just FEEL BETTER...

Not stressing over seeing the doctor Monday regarding my gall bladder...if I have to have it out, I plan on scheduling it around my Christmas shopping schedule and so it doesn't interfere with cookie baking... Could sure use a week with peeled grapes and fanning...RIIiiiiight!

Will be actively seeking jokes to post and more inspirational quotes to share!

Take care all, will be seeing you!

Becky

Hey Becky,

Where are you going?

Dear girl, you put up the most optimistic front of anyone I know. I hope your gall bladder is just peachy. Although, I understand that surgery has gotten much easier.

Poor Earl had to have his out before the new stuff. Actually, Earl is perfect if viewed from the left - no scars. If viewed from the right, just a little like Frankenstein - gall bladder, appendix, craniotomy, lobectomy and a couple of chest tube holes thrown in for good luck.

Ginny

Ginny,

I must be a mutant clone of Earl! My right side is (ugh)... Lobectomy, "blow holes" - 2, C-section (center...but adds to right side scars)...and now this gall bladder thing. If I need to have it out, I hope they take a peek and pull out whatever else may go bad in the next few months...

Of course, my hubby still loves me...as long as the lights are out! (Kidding, he's really wonderful and tells me I'm boo-tiful... :roll: ) He's a treasure...I did SO MUCH better the second time around in husband choosing...

Hey Becky;

You are a PISTOL!!!!, :shock::shock::shock: Love your sense of humor!! :lol::lol::lol: ;

and yes cookies for chat!! :P:P ya know I'm pulling for ya girl!! What's another body part anyway!

talk soon

God bless and be well

Bobmc- NSCLC- stage IIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"