taking a minute

lilyjohn

I'm just taking a minute to say hello. There has been a lot going on and at the same time things are kind of slow. Love getting to spend time with my great grandbaby and all of my family. I have spent a lot of time doing nothing but sitting and watching tv. Resting is good but I think I have had enough of that for a while. I am getting very homesick. I miss my own things and my own routine. My family are wonderful but they all have their own lives just as I have mine. I will miss them when I leave but will be glad to be home too.

My daughter in law has surgery scheduled for the 31st. I will be baby sitting my 6 year old granddaughter for a couple of days and helping with my great grandson. This Friday the 25th is the Hurcules Parade here in Houma. My son rides a float in that one. His wife rides the day February 4th, the day before Mardi Gras. I'm looking forward to all of the parades but know that when they are in full swing I will be exhaused. The second week there are parades Friday night, Satureday night, Sunday afternoon, Monday night and then the final day of parades on Tuesday Mardi Gras day.

I will have 5 days to rest up then I will be on my way home. There have been a lot of emotions going on here. Missing Johnny and Denis at the same time, being thankful for my family and also thankful for my new life. Everything just seems to conflict with something else but that is the way my life has always been. When I get home I will write an update ane elaberate on some of those things. Until then thanks for being there.

Make a litle time to find some inner peace and Tranquility for your self also. Take care and enjoy but GEt tsome rest also. Don't run yourself ragged. Lots coming up so........