Calling all 3bs

JocelynM

Hello, my friends call me Jackie. I've been on this journey since January when I was diagnosed. Since then I have been trying to stay upbeat, work on the body, spirit and diet. I try to learn all I can and hook up with others like myself. It has been wonderful reading all of your posts and stories. It has helped silence that tiny voice in the back of my head that keeps trying to tell me negative things. This is a really great website.

Thank you all,

JackieM

Hi Jackie and welcome to this site. If you go to the NSCLC postings you will see one entitled 3A's and B's that is a pretty good list of others. I am a 3B as well, see my profile below. The beginning is very scary but I promise it does get better. Feel free to ask any questions here.

Sandra

Hello Jackie and welcome

I am sorry you had need to find us but am glad you have joined~

Have a look around the various forums as there are wonderful stories of hope, courage and strength to be found all over this site.

Please let us know how we can help you and know that there is always someone here to offer advice and support.

Warmly

Christine