This weekend

beachnut

I have really had a hard week. Tomorrow (Sat) would be my birthday and Sunday (20th) would be our 17th wedding anniversary. It will be the first time in 19 years without a card from my sweet Jack and the first time in 17 years without an anniversary card. He was always so big on the cards. Would spend lots of time picking out just the right and special card. I just miss him so very much. My plans are to get some helium balloons and write messages on them with a Sharpie pen and go to the cemetary and release them. I just hope he knows how much I love him and miss him.

I stroll down memory Lane Frequently With photos and Cards. A balloon release is a wonderful idea. And He does know how much you love and Miss Him also!Prayers and Hugs for some strength and comfort this weekend!

Dearsest Shirley,

My heart goes out to you. I can't even and don't even want to imagine the pain you are going through.

Please know that I'm thining of you and soon it will be over.

My heart to yours..

Maryanne :cry:

Shirley,

First of all, I want to wish you a Happy Birthday. I hope that you will have a wonderful day. Second, I do understand how hard it is to celebrate all those "firsts" alone. Seconds aren't much easier. You will be in my thoughts and prayers this weekend. I feel sure that the plans you have to release the baloons will help you through . Know that there are many of us here who care and understand.

Hugs,

Sue

"beachnut"]Tomorrow (Sat) would be my birthday and Sunday (20th) would be our 17th wedding anniversary.

Sending hugs your way as tomorrow still will be your birthday and you still have an anniversary on Sunday. They are very different to be sure, but know in your heart that Jack will be smiling down as you honor these dates with a special balloon launch.

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary. We keep them alive in our hearts by observing these dates.

God bless and wishes for comfort and peace over the weekend.

Welthy