Dad not doing so good...

klooty

Dad didn't make it out of bed today... I try and I try to coax him out,,,, but I'm not gonna force anything... He sleeps a lot and his tired all the time.... He's not eating very much at all... I am terribly scared that these days are his last..... I of course can not be certain,,, I mean who can.... I just wish this beast would leave us forever.... I don't want my dad to go,,, but I don't want him to feel this pain anymore... He's weak.... There is nothing I can do.... Today is a very bad day.... Yesterday was not so bad... Hopefully tomorrow may be better..... I pray for a better tomorrow...

"The heavy hands of afflicition squeeze not to destory our live, but to get the best out of us...."

Please pray for him tonite.....

Adam

Adam,

I'm sorry to hear your Dad isn't doing well today. One thing I've learned REAL fast with this disease it that, no matter what stage we are in, it's a one day at a time thing for all of us, those of us with cancer AND those of us who care for that person.

Here is hoping for a better day tomarrow for you and your Dad.

Dean