A wedding!!

RandyW

Bruce I hopew the wedding was as wonderful as it was planned to be!!! ANd you had a great weekend with the family!

Thanks Randy. The wedding report may have to go in Just for Fun forum as well. It was definitely different. Especially when the entire City lost power for 3 hours in the middle of a bad thunder and lightning storm. LOL But the best was made out of a bad situation including my daughter standing on the tailgate of a truck to throw her bouquet.

No pictures of me Patti. LOL I left Buddy home because I thought the bus might show up with Katie's dog driving.

Yes Muriel it is a story. Alot of brides would have been upset but my daughter took it in stride and everyone still had a great time. it definitely had it's memories. LOL

I'll do this in sections because my 1 finger will get tired. LOL

Most of you from chat will recall that my daughter and her husband are quading enthusiast. They go out every weekend with 20 or so of their friends. They decided to have a quad themed wedding. The wedding cake had a quad as a topper along with tire imitation tire tracks around each layer. The tables all had glass bowls partially filled with sand and a miniature quad, etc,The wedding procession from the church, through town to the reception location included approximately 30 quads with my daughter and her husband leading the way. So all these quads were parked outside the church and got quite a few stares from passers by. Unfortunately her wedding dress went up against the tire so she had a black mark on the bottom. But they enjoyed.

I'll start on the unique recption next.