Seriously, another one??? JUMP THE GUN!

So, since my Dad has past (at then end of April) I have had to attend 3 other funerals in additon to his... a family friend, a friend made at the cancer clinic, and just 2 wks ago my mothers uncle... Now just yesterday, my mom's aunt, the wife of the uncle that just passed, has also died. I dont think that I have been to this many funerals in my life much less the last 3 months!!

I cant imagine though, what my Moms cousins are going through, to loose a dad then their mom all with in 2 weeks.. I have read/seen that happen with older people, one goes, and the other not too far behind. Too heartbroken to be without them.

well just wanted to get that out... thanks for "listening"

Shelli

Oh Shelli, I am so sorry to hear that.

Tom's kids went through a similar thing. Tom's mother had passed and all the kids flew back to Texas after the funeral only to have to fly out to Arkansas the next day for their grandfather's (their mom's dad) funeral.

Denise

Oh Shelli, it's enough to make you weep. Am so glad you have this place to come with you pain and then to play! I love reading the posts of you and Patti and Denise and Muriel at play. It is true comic relief.

Judy in Key West

I am so angry! my Mom's brother's wife... never beleive a word she says, till you verify... she has caused lots of problems with her "gossiping"...she told my uncle that someone in the niegborhood stoped her and told her that aunt dorothy died... she told her husband who told my MOM. Thank god she called her cousin to verify!! (but of course after i posted this) How embarrassing!!! I feel so awful about posting and having to take it back.

But thank you all for your kind words anyways!!!

Shelli