rich

alexan

But you have to tell us how you re doing, Now that you asked!!! :wink: Have not heard anything from Rich in week or so.. Have you PM' ed Him by chance??

Rich was doing well today for a guy recently in the hospital. His blood counts are getting better and he is losing some of the water weight he put on. I'll let him tell you himself as I'm sure he'll be on and see this soon.

Rochelle

Hi Bucky!

Thank you for asking about me. :D Hope you are well and all is well. Doing well all things (as health issues keep mounting up) considered. Right now trying to address several (with several doctors) issues. Unfortunately at this point some of my health issues are not going to go away or get better, but hoping to slow things down. Not able to do a lot of things, things are getting harder and much more difficult for sure. Taking it one day at a time, making the best of it and going from there. Still plenty of life to live. My spirits are good and my attitude is even netter!

Again thanks for asking Bucky and prayers for nothing but the best for you as always. Hope you are having a great summer with your family and friends!

Rich

Thank you all!!!!! Rich I am so happy that you wrote. I am here waiting to see is the Tarceva, Zometa & Avastin works.(The wait kills me) The house is full of people and animals so keep me pretty buzzy.

Thinking always in al of you love bucky