STORY TIME

coni

Starbuck's iced mocha. He figured JB need something cold and caffeinated to wake him up from his drunken stupor. Together they found the keys to the old keg bus and took off after the....

Shelli becomes hysterical. She doesn't really know her fellow travelers. Which ones are dangerous? How crazy are the crazies? How many are convicted felons? Are any of them not chemically dependent? Poor Shelli, back in Wisconsin - next to God's Country - they just don't have these kinds of people. What shall Shelli do?

I doubt it, says the cow. After all, with Patti driving and Muriel trying to take control of the wheel and Bruce and Richard Priest fighting over the dog, JB drunk and puking, and Denise trying to hold on to the outside of the bus for dear life, Jayla singing the Pattycake song, I do believe that you are all GONERS!!!!!!!!!

But just as Shell was at her lowest point of depression........................

Jayla broke into a chorus of the Barney Song

"I love you, You love me, we're a happy family". And in her biggest big girl voice she said " We are all family here at LCSC. And we all love you Shelli." With that Jayla gave her a big hug and a kiss and Shelli felt much better.

And Shelli said....

Seeing Shelli passed it off to me and I'm after having a couple bubbly's. LOL Not sure why Shelli is seeking solace in a cow. LOL

But anyway.....Bruce say's " Richard leave the dog alone, he is all mine. " With that Patti say's.....

Bruce, what are we going to do about you? That's not a cow. Guess you didn't learn the "Old McDonald" song from a book with pictures :roll: Patti's solace is coming from a bottle, picked up in La Crosse (the town). Soon Patti will be picked up and charged with DUI. (She should have stayed at the Rehab facility). Meanwhile, the group has a discussion about . . .