Hi again!!!

dannnie

Its been awhile since my last visit. I was doing o.k. but in the past month its went down hill alittle. I have had pneumonia still taking breathing treatments of Xopenex for that. My last C.T. shows a form of cavatation increasing but still taking Avastin . The last blood work shows my liver count is up so not taking Tarceva for now. Tomorrow doing more blood work to see if that helps. and on a personal note my marriage is on the rocks because of all the stress of this CANCER. Right now life kinda sucks for me!! Sorry for the pitty party but I figure there is someone out there that understands.

Dannie

Hi Dannie. Sorry to hear about the pneumonia, the liver counts and the personal stuff. This LC stuff sure isn't easy. Hopefully you can clear up the end of the pneumonia and get those counts back up so you can get back on the Tarceva. I am starting Tarceva in a few weeks time after a much needed break from 2 different types of 2nd line chemo that I just couldn't tolerate. We all have our ups and downs. I hope you get through this tough period and are in a fighting kind of mood. My positive thoughts are with you

Sandra