Lung Cancer Awareness Month.. I need YOUR help!

MsC1210

Hi~

As many of you know I have a web site that is dedicated to helping people touched by cancer. You all know my stories about Brad and then my step dad and their battles with LC and why I advocate for all types of cancer.

But November is different for me. November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month and I want to do something special to raise awareness. Using my web site as a platform I would love to share some of your stories! I am hoping to have a big banner on the main page and each week a different organization that deals with lung cancer will be profiled in the spot light. But I would like very much to include some personal stories on the front page to give this whole thing a human touch and feel.

Whether you are a patient, a caregiver or have lost someone to this disease, if you are willing to share your story please let me know. I will only include first names, no other personal details, and will publish ONLY what you want me to. Drop me a PM or reply here...

I really hope you wonderful people will help me out with this!!

Many thanks, huge hugs and my love and appreciation in advance,

Christine

I am always sharing my story, Christine. If you go to the My Story forum, find Kasey's Story. That is mine it a nutshell without the update that I am now a 4 yearsurvivor. Let me know if you want more as I really pared it down for this site. Thanks for doing what you do for all of us. Hope you get the word out to many by doing this.

KAsey

Thank you ALL so much for the great response to this.. I am hoping to hear from more of you!!

I think it would be great if you could include WHY Lung Cancer Awareness Month is so important to YOU. I am devoting a lot of time and effort to this campaign and am so grateful for all of your replies and stories. I can include pictures as well so if you'd like a picture included please let me know.

You can send me your stories thru a PM or I can give you my email address.

Again, thank you so much and I really hope to hear from more of you!!!!!! Please help me put a face on this disease and raise awareness.

Hugs

Chris

Just a reminder that I am going to be away most of this week but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.. I would really love for more of you to submit your stories. I am really trying to make this project a success but I do need your help and your input!

I have 8 replies here, most of which are my own, and over 130 views... PLEASE.... I AM REALLY HOPING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR ALL OF YOU WITH LUNG CANCER AND ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE A LOVED ONE FIGHTING OR HAVE LOST SOMEONE TO THIS DISEASE. This is not for me, or about me, it is for and about ALL OF YOU.

Wishing you all a wonderful week...

Chris