Thanksgiving wishes..

MsC1210

I wanted to take a moment before things get hectic here and for many of the members here during this busy holiday time to wish each and every one of you a very, very happy and blessed Thanksgiving.

We all have so many things to be thankful for and although there are rough days and weeks and things are not always harmonious between us all the time, you are all very special and wonderful people and I am so thankful to be a part of this online community with you.

We don’t all always get along and we don’t all always agree or see eye to eye but in the big picture we are all here for the same reasons, to give in whatever ways we can and to offer love, acceptance, support and hope. For all of this and so much more, I am so very, very thankful.

May your day tomorrow be filled with good food, family and friends and much love, peace and happiness. And I mean that sincerely and from the depth of my heart...

Warmly,

Christine

Perfectly Put! ((((((((((CHRIS)))))))))))))

Happy Thanksgiving to All! I honestly am thankful for all the wonderful people I have met here on LCSC. It's been a great honor. We had some up times and we had some down times. But never once did we giver up on anyone in a time of need!

God Bless Us All.