Christmas Questions

Ann

How good are you at wrapping presents?

What type of wrapping paper is your favorite?

Have you ever been to Rockefeller Center to see the tree?

What about Disney World?

Any cool family traditions?

How many people do you buy presents for?

Does your family get a picture taken and send it out in Christmas cards?

What type of tree topper do you have?

On a scale of 1-10, how decorated is your house?

Would anyone ever call you a grinch?

Do you and your friends do "Secret Santas?"

Do you go to Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve?

What Christmas movie do you watch EVERY YEAR at Christmas Time?

Would you rather get one big gift or a lot of little gifts?

Whats the first thing you do after all your presents are opened?

Whats more fun: the days leading up to Christmas, or Christmas itself

Okay I'll go first copy the original and answer the questions separately!

How good are you at wrapping presents? Yeah thats what Bags are for and I used to work in a old drugstore where we wrapped them for customers!! :shock:

What type of wrapping paper is your favorite? the kind on the cheap bags :twisted:

Have you ever been to Rockefeller Center to see the tree? Yep age 10 saw the ROCKETTES and the paly Grease too. :shock:

What about Disney World? Yep as long as thats the one in Orlando! :?

Any cool family traditions? Not really :wink:

How many people do you buy presents for? Too many :oops:

Does your family get a picture taken and send it out in Christmas cards? Yeah right are you kidding me or something My avata is a self photo You think Mocha can take a picture??? :P

What type of tree topper do you have? there are trees for Christmas????? :o

On a scale of 1-10, how decorated is your house? 1

Would anyone ever call you a grinch? yeah but I prefer the term non capitalistic! :roll:

Do you and your friends do "Secret Santas?" No cause we know each other how big ofa secret is there between 4 people! :lol:

Do you go to Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve? No but I should start when I find the right church! I am like a food critic everybody knows me but not that well! :cry:

What Christmas movie do you watch EVERY YEAR at Christmas Time? the christmas story on TBS for 24 hours so I never miss it. "Hey kid, You'll put your eye out with that thing!!!!!!' :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Would you rather get one big gift or a lot of little gifts? One big gift cause not into lots of things right now! :wink: there is a reason for the season and its not how much you spend!! :!::!:

Whats the first thing you do after all your presents are opened? have a drink 8)

Whats more fun: the days leading up to Christmas, or Christmas itself

christmas itself causer then its over!! :D

Hey you asked I just answer the questions honestly!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

How good are you at wrapping presents? Pretty good...just get bored after wrapping a couple and then I get sloppy

What type of wrapping paper is your favorite? I love the rolled wrapping paper that has the grids on the back of the paper, as that makes cutting straight lines much easier.

Have you ever been to Rockefeller Center to see the tree? No

What about Disney World? Yes

Any cool family traditions? No...pretty traditional at out house

How many people do you buy presents for? 6 family, 3 dogs, 4 cats and the parrot

Does your family get a picture taken and send it out in Christmas cards? Not anymore

What type of tree topper do you have? A gingerbread couple

On a scale of 1-10, how decorated is your house? 8

Would anyone ever call you a grinch? No...not me

Do you and your friends do "Secret Santas?" No

Do you go to Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve? Yes

What Christmas movie do you watch EVERY YEAR at Christmas Time? A Wonderful Life

Would you rather get one big gift or a lot of little gifts? Lots of little ones

Whats the first thing you do after all your presents are opened? Take a deep breath before filling the garbage with paper

Whats more fun: the days leading up to Christmas, or Christmas itself I used to love the days leading up to Christmas and I really love Christmas Eve. Christmas Day, seems to be so rushed.

How good are you at wrapping presents? Quite good.

What type of wrapping paper is your favorite? foil

Have you ever been to Rockefeller Center to see the tree? No.

What about Disney World? Many years ago.

Any cool family traditions? No.

How many people do you buy presents for? This year, only two.

Does your family get a picture taken and send it out in Christmas cards? No.

What type of tree topper do you have? Angel

On a scale of 1-10, how decorated is your house? 1, but I hope it's at least a 3 before Christmas eve. LOL

Would anyone ever call you a grinch? This year, probably everybody.

Do you and your friends do "Secret Santas?" No.

Do you go to Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve? Candlelight service, but at 6:00 p.m.

What Christmas movie do you watch EVERY YEAR at Christmas Time? I always try to watch A Christmas Carol with Alastair Sym.

Would you rather get one big gift or a lot of little gifts? Gifts aren't important to me.

Whats the first thing you do after all your presents are opened? Clean up the mess.

Whats more fun: the days leading up to Christmas, or Christmas itself. Christmas itself.

How good are you at wrapping presents? Horrible...my daughter frequently jumps in to clean up my mess as she is so embarassed.

What type of wrapping paper is your favorite? The kind that has the lines on the back to help you cut a straight line.

Have you ever been to Rockefeller Center to see the tree? No

What about Disney World? No

Any cool family traditions? The pickle christmas tree ornament. Some crazy german tradition. You hide the pickle ornament in the tree and the first one who spots it gets an extra gift.

How many people do you buy presents for? Wow, too many. I buy for all my sisters, nieces, nephews, grandparents, brothers and sisters in law, my kids, husband, family freinds and colleagues. I haven't counted them up but it is a lot.

Does your family get a picture taken and send it out in Christmas cards? Sometimes, or else add annual photos to a christmas song I usually write.

What type of tree topper do you have? An angel

On a scale of 1-10, how decorated is your house? probably an 8 or a 9, there is xmas in every room

Would anyone ever call you a grinch? Nope...

Do you and your friends do "Secret Santas?" No, I just buy for everyone.

Do you go to Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve? Yes, or the earlier one.

What Christmas movie do you watch EVERY YEAR at Christmas Time? As a kid the Sound of Music used to always be shown on Christmas Day.

Would you rather get one big gift or a lot of little gifts? Lots of little

Whats the first thing you do after all your presents are opened? Prep breakfast/brunch and get the turkey ready.

Whats more fun: the days leading up to Christmas, or Christmas itself. The days leading up to xmas are really a nice period of time. All the hustle and bustle, excitement and prep. I always tell my kids that xmas is the whole season not just xmas day.