Saturday's Air

jaminkw

Morning all. Looking from inside it's a beautiful sunny if windy day outside but the temp on my computer at 8:30 am says 61. Brrrrr.

I guess my body knows what its doing but have trouble falling asleep going to bed at ten one night, then (last night) falling asleep on the couch and going to bed for a twelve-hour sleep the next . At least I know I'm going to be productive on the days I get up from the long sleep. So I'm off to start loading the couch and cleaning up all the areas in the house that got neglected during tax time.

I'm going back on the main board before I log out to see if there is anything from/about Sandra. Please post if you know how she's doing.

Judy in Key West

Well it's still dark here yet but it is calling for a clear, sunny day. But cold. Somewhere near -40 so Judy I would gladly take the 61. Oh and Judy I think I will go and load the couch too...with myself. LOL

Well Judy, I do not have a problem with typo's because of my fast typing. LOL I'm concerned that I will get a sprained wrist from typing with my 1 finger. Oh and since I plan on loading the couch, I think I will load the fridge too. LOL Big UFC fight on tonight and some friends are dropping by.

Mornin all.

Right now it's about 20 but it supposed to get to 32. A heat wave for sure. :roll:

I have lots of shopping and errands to run today.

Well I am off and when I get back home, I may load the couch with myself as well. :lol:

Denise

Never a dull moment around here.

I almost became the next person profiled on medical miracles today. I just got back from the ER (or our local immediate care clinic) for myself this time.

Viv and I were taking apart a desk to make room for the babies crib. While doing this I was under the desk and I went to move the end board and the desk top with the locking pins still in fell on my head. Well I ended up with a puncture wound in my head. Luckily it did not go all the way through. I was bleeding all over but got it to stop pretty quickly. I was worried that it went through because it hurt like hell. I did not lose conciousness so that was a plus.

They cleaned me up and gave me a tetanus shot and told me not to go to sleep for more than 2 hours at a time. So I need to wake up with someone's help or by an alarm. Just to make sure I do not have a concussion. My head hurts like a son of a b#@%&.

I just can't win for losing.

Denise

Denise, I am so sorry. After they stop waking you every two hours, will you go to bed and sleep for at least 10 hours. I really think you need to lock yourself in a room and let everyone else take care of each other for a spell and you just rest and recoup.

Judy in Key West

Judy - I too have been wondering about Sandra and how she's doing. I PM'd her but haven't heard anything yet - hopefully she is just taking it easy and recuperating at home. As to your sleep pattern - yep, I'm sure the body knows what it needs.

Bruce - all our friends just left after watching the UFC Fight - my hubby was rooting for GSP so he is pretty happy with the outcome! Fight nights are a must at our place...good way to socialize with people we don't see all the time.

Denise - ouch!!! That sounds really painful and not too much fun. Hope the headache goes away soon and that you can get some uninterrupted (non-comatose sleep of course) soon. I think a "dull moment" is in order for you!

Randy - I wasn't expecting you back so soon ... but sure glad to see ya - pink and all! Hope you had a great vacation - can't wait to hear all about the trip.

Night all,

Linda