Brothers & Sisters

Ann

Anyone else watch Brothers & Sisters last night???

I really like this show. Not too many things happened last night that I wasn't expecting but I still enjoyed it. I have to say that Rob Lowe did a terrible job of pretending to cry after telling his children that he had a heart attack. It looks like Ryan is going to be a real trouble maker for the walker clan.

I can't believe that Ann and I are the only ones at this site who will acknowledge watching Brothers & Sisters. It is soooooooooooooooooo good.

I thought the Rob Lowe character acted like a jerk in not telling the kids right away or having their mother do so. There is enough drama in the story that it isn't necessary to create something as stupid as that. Fake crying? I agree - really bad. I'm not sure just why he was crying. 1. Sad that he might not see them grow up? 2. Sad that he's given them more to worry about? 3. Wishes he was living with them? 4. Anticipates missing them when they leave? And what was that comment at the end? I got the feeling that he was considering leaving Kitty.

Now, as for Kitty. Why didn't she just tell him that if he didn't tell the kids ASAP, that she would?

What's going to happen to Tommy? Prison, I hope. Never did like that character.

Rebecca and Justin? Doomed, maybe.

Ryan - I agree with Ann on that one. Did you notice how much he looks like Rebecca?

Muriel

Muriel....

I'm sure we're not the only two that watches Brothers & Sisters. I'm sure that GinnyD is also a fan of the show. I think it's one of those shows that allow us to just kick back with our pj's on and enjoy it, without having to do too much heavy duty thinking. I find myself looking more forward to watching each week. TV will really be boring in the off season.

Iam a watcher Ann. I never miss it. I love all the acting especially Sally Fields who is definitely Emmy material.

I also think that Ryan is going to be trouble, as we do know he does seem to have something for Rebecca.

I don't think Tommy will go to jail (which he should) but its a TV show so he probably won't. He always seems to get himself deeper and deeper into trouble.

I don't know what to think of Rob Lowe and Kitty. Will be interesting to see what comes out of all of this.

I'm hooked as I feel it really is a GREAT show.

Maryanne :wink: