Christmas Dreams

Laurie

Its ibeen one year since cancer entere our lives...Things haven't been easy for you. I have watched you suggle and endure when you couldn't see the light .... For some reason you endure d a battle that could have easily been lost.... I tried ti=o protect your world and give you hope... I know that you have not seen all in life that you desire....

I pray taht God will surround you with a healing light...the energy to live life to the fullest. Providing you with protection from illness and an Angel carrrying you when you feel that you are weary. To wisper positive thoughts in year ear and inspire you to be the wonderful person that you are. May your burdens be lifted and your strength give you renewed joy. May the sunshine upon you and make you smile. May you have the ability to travel and see the worlds spledor. May you always have a partner who will love you till death and share your dreams. Your children thrive and prosper so you can rest easy and enjoy your grandchildens joy! I wish you all your hearts desires so that if the Lord were to take you to be with the other Angels you wouldn't have any regrets....

I hope this Christmas that you are the happiest that you have ever been and I pray that the Lord will help the doctors find a cure for cancer and give everyone hope support and courage to endure this disease and believe in a brighter tomorrow ...

Merry Christmas to all..

May all your dreams come true

Laurie

Laurie,

This beautiful post that you have made here is why you have been so missed! Thank you, and those wishes are sent "right back atcha'". I am so glad that your mom continues to do well. Enjoy the holidays and I wish for you and your family a peaceful and HEALTHY New Year!! Take care, my friend...and don't be a stranger :wink: . Deb

Laurie,

Thank you so very much for your thoughtfulness. I hope this is the happiest Christmas ever for you and your family. Praise God your mom is doing so well. God is good and hears our prayers. Thank you Jesus... He is the reason for the season...

God's Blessing to you and to all...

Karen :)

When I wrote thipost I was thinking about the fact that due to my position I will not be able to share Christmas with my family. I sometimes get so down thinking about SCLC and all the people who were taken from us too damn soon!!!

I am a stock broker and I have to work at the end of the year... cause seasonal volume in my specific area. I think to myself ... why am I not with my family? Should I quit? Or move? I'm on west coast family on east... Well then I t oughtwhat present could I give that I couldgive to have the effect t dream I want for them? This flowed out of me... and I prayed.... We thankyou God!!! this morning my dream came true.... Dad has been oferred early retirement at the end of Jan! I'm so Happy for them! Dad has been having bad coughing and arm problems from working in this plant for 20 years and he had a nervous breakdown cause of the stress of the cancer/bills... I felt so bad for Dad cause he would rather be sick... Of the two it is Dad who can't be without the other the most, he adores her!

You Go Daddy!!!

Celebrate , travel! Live it up!!

My dream came true! Yeah!

'Katie I will do all I can to support and fight this beast!

May all your dreams come true!

God Blless!

Laurie