Monday's Air

jaminkw

When I thought of starting an Air, I considered I'd have to say "an overcast day in Key West." No, by the time I started, it's a sunny day in Key West. What can I say. It's one of the reasons I live here.

I stopped drinking coffee in the morning months ago because it wasn't tasting good anymore and I thought it might be contributing to stomach issues. I've been happy without it--a latte now and then or an afternoon coffee with a friend and Baileys. I've been so fatigued and getting stressed because we have to be pack to leave on Wednesday. I asked my husband to make me coffee this morning so I could get some get up and go. O.k., I'm getting up. We'll see how much "go" I have.

Have a great holiday everyone.

Judy in Key West

Im on my 2nd cup of coffee Judy. I still need 2 in the morning to get my brain working right. I used to drink a lot of coffee but after I quit smoking I lost alot of the enjoyment in it. It seems like they went well together.Happy Memorail Day everyone. To all the veterans out there,I SALUTE AND THANK YOU!

It is a beautiful day here in Connecticut!!

We just got back from the parade and are off to a barbecue.

As for the coffee - i was a 10 cup a day girl - but my kids got me a Keurig for Christmas. If you are not familiar with it, it makes individual cups with pre-measured packages. Each cup costs me about fifty cents - so I am down to 2 cups a day!

I hope you are feeling better Judy -

God bless and peace

janet

It's a gorgeous sunny day here in Victoria. And my company is all gone....so ahhhh...peace!

I used to be a few cups in the morning girl. But coffee just doesn't taste the same lately to me. Sometimes I try a cup in the morning. Other mornings I try tea. I feel like I need the caffeine to get me going.

Happy Memorial Day to all my friends in the USA. Hope you have a great day.

Sandra