Friday's Air

jaminkw

O.k. I thought it was time for an Air. A little overcast here in PS Lucie FL. They skies have been threatening all morning so I went outside and did my exercise on my Total Gym before it pours. This TG is a little whimpy compared to my Gym at home but it fits in the storage bin under our RV and is better than nothing.

The fourth day after Alimta for me is a little naseau but the zofran works fine. It's the cramping with the constipation that no amount of laxatives seems to really resolve for a couple of days that's the biggest issue. Not nearly so bad as last time though when I stopped taking them on day three when I thought I was o.k.! I also hope the exercise will help. I think it's a balancing act--push yourself a little but not too much.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll be checking in the boards frequently for awhile so if you're not buy either, stop in and say hi.

Judy in Key West

Very hot and humid day here on Florida's Space Coast. The skies are supposed to open up and give us a good soaking later today. Although our rain levels have caught up, I will never complain about too much rain....unless I'm rowing down my street.

TGIF in a big way this week. Our American Legion is having their annual rummage sale tomorrow and I have been working on this all week, sorting and pricing. It's really amazing what neat things people donate to these sales. Even though it's a lot of work to get ready for one of these sales, it's interesting to see so many different things. We have our hall filled...can't even squeeze in one more table...and we still have two of the storage pods filled with furniture. Last year, we sat the furniture outside and it sold great. Although there is rain in the forecast for tomorrow, I think it will come later in the day, so cross your fingers.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and always remember to follow your heart, as that's always the right path.

Hi everyone,nice morning here in Nebraska.My sister and her husband headed back to Montana today after staying here for about a month. It was very hard for them to leave.I have another sister here in town who is in very bad shape with copd and it was very hard for my sisters to say goodbye knowing it may be their last visit together. How I hate so much cigarettes and what they have done to my family and scores of others. I remeber about 15 years ago the spokesmen for all the tobbacco companys appeared before congress defending their products saying they were not addicting. One of them even had the gull to compare them to his use of gummy bears. How I would have loved to stick his gummy bears right up his -ss. Sorry about the long rant. I quess Im just in kind of a sour mood today.

Hey Randy, if you knew anything about the side effects of Alimta, you'd know a crappy nappy would be a happy nappy lol. Anyway the worst seems to be over and my hubby made the BEST dinner--1 1/4 inch port chops, baked sweet potatoes and fresh broccoli. What a lucky lady I am.

Judy in Key West