Wednesday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! I was awake at 5 am--YUK! It's a beautiful day here in Narcossee near Orlando if you like a chilly 77 degress. Sorry Ann, I'm partial to the low 80s lol. I'm going to make this short and sweet since Stan has already taken his walk and is sitting outside the coach. I'm going to put on a sweater and join him with my tea.

Have a great day everyone. For me it's just one to get through until I get my scan results TOMORROW.

Judy in Key West

Good morning! Looks like neither of us slept much last night! Don't know about the weather here right now cuz it's still dark outside.

I have no plans for the day other than just vegging and playing on the puter I suppose.

I hope you're enjoying your tea with hubby!

((((HUGS)))

PS Try not to think too much about your results. My prayers are with you as always!

Morning Michelle. You've been looking for me on Farm Town and I'm on Farmville. You won't see my farm in town lol. I sent you a request to be my neighbor in Farmvile. From there you can go to my farm.

I googled HomeGoods store locator and we'll probably go there today. That is if all my digestive tract issues get resolved soon. This hanging around is a drag. My husband is going to tell the doc what we need and I'm sure she'll help out. As it is, I know the new nurse is doing the scheduling and she doesn't give a crap. I'm sure she doesn't even like me from one of our earlier encounters. They had screwed something up, nothing to do with me but when I pointed it out to the receptionist, Chris came out and leaned on her arm close to me and asked "so Judy, what's your problem" in not a nice tone of voice. Her chairside manner sucks and I finally told her that when I have to ask a question, she makes me feel like I'm bothering her. Now she tries to be nice but isn't always able to pull it off. The way she scheduled these apptmts, what used to take four days including travel and infusion and extra day for scan report now takes six. Costs us money and time.

Enough bitching. I'm going shopping--I hope.

Judy in Key West

Hi Judy and Michelle. I was up early but went back to bed and slept until after 6:30. I too had a stomache problem but it was of my own making.

One day I will learn that if I want to eat fat free ice cream that I had better not eat a lot of other fiber. I bought a bag of pistasios and sat here eating them last night. About 4 this morning it all caught up with me.

Hope the rest of the day goes better for all of us. I have so much to do but am being very lazy and slow motion.

Good morning, everyone! I rode to work for the third day in a row. It's the first time we've had three dry days in a row here since I started commuting by bike. They're calling for 77 degrees with sunshine and light winds this afternoon; I'll be in shorts and short sleeves for my ride home.

I wore my new Livestrong jersey on the ride this morning. I guess I should have also worn my "Cancer Sucks" socks, huh...

Hi everyone - I guess last night was a bad night for sleeping all around! I unfortunately didn't feel well yesterday and fell asleep on the couch from 8-11 - that totally did me in for getting any sleep all night. I think I finally fell asleep around 5 and got up again at 9:30.

Today I have to finish painting my dining room - I am hostessing Thanksgiving this year -for the first time in 15 years! I am very excited about it - but need to do a lot of planning ahead to avoid exhaustion!

Praying that your results are great Judy - waiting is hard - my doctor usually schedules followup for the next day - but the next ones there is a 3 day wait - ugh!

Michelle, when you find Judy's farm you will have a good laugh - she totally ignores planting crops and just keeps collecting the animals - we know where her heart lies!

My big exciting news is that my daughter got her first Medical school acceptance letter this week!!!!! My daughter the doctor - she will be AWESOME!

Sun is shining, sky is blue, 43 degrees brrrrrrrrrrr!

Janet

Wow....a new doctor in the house....how exciting for you, Janet!!! I know how very proud you must be!!!

Add my name to the ever growing list of people that didn't sleep well last night. I had a rough meeting last night and made the mistake of taking all the uproar home with me. I woke up this morning feeling like I had been running a marathon all night , so today is going to be a tough one to get through.

Judy, I'm sorry you're chilly but I have to say I love the temperatures in the 70's. If you need more sweaters, I think I have several I can pack up and send you, as I seem to never even need a sweater anymore. I'm sure you have plenty more days in the 80's once you get home. I'm saying lots of prayers for great results tomorrow!!!

Lillian...sorry to hear you had some tummy issues. With all you've been dealing with, this might be more than a food issue. Stay calm and count to ten a lot!!!

Michelle....you're doing great on Cafe World. I have no idea why I like that little game so much but I'm totally addicted. Maybe it's because I always thought I'd like to have my own little diner.

You guys are all doing a great job with keeping LC in the news at Facebook. Let's keep it up!!! People need to know!!!

Ann

I can't believe I'm back at the RV! Dummy me. We had trouble finding Home Goods (my new favorite store) and some young dingbat sent us to Ross instead. We have a Ross in Key West and not much more! Long story short, by the time we found out where HG was, I figured it was time to come back and rest. We're going out again later for dinner. I was back and on the couch before I realized I hadn't changed the clock in the car. Duh.

Well aren't we slugs again today--again, Bud excepted. You go guy. Three dry days in a row and you're happy about it right lol? Janet, "my daughter the doctor," I love it! And Ann, you keep your sweaters, I have enough to get by and hope I don't need them much this winter. Last winter was brrrrr even in KW.

Pat, you laugh if you will. Those animals give me coins. But I don't think I'll ever be able to afford a house let alone a barn lol.

Judy in Key West