Friday's Air

Ann

I think our Judy must have had too much wine yesterday, while sitting on the turnpike waiting for a flat tire to be changed. So, I thought I'd open up the windows and let Friday's Air blow in!!!

Yes...FRIDAY...my very favorite day of the week!!! I hope everyone is having a great day and I really think Kasey and Fred should open up the bar and let's have a FINALLY FRIDAY party. So, if you're reading this, Kasey or Fred, set me up with a Captain Morgan and Diet Coke and I'll be a happy camper.

The weather is beautiful here today and our day began with temps in the mid 60's. Last night I had my windows open and the A/C off. I know the electric company hates seeing this time of year arrive....too cool for the A/C and not cold enough for the heat. But, I can't sympathize with them for even a second, as their rates are outrageous and I hate paying that bill every month!!!

So...let's all knock at Fred and Kasey's door and see if the bar is OPEN.

Ann

Okay Ann..............the Pub is officially open for all!!!!! Not sure all the folks here know about it or not. Last couple of times we opened not too many showed up. I think we need to MAKE SOME NOISE at the Pub for Lung Cancer Awareness Month. So come on everyone ~ let's just 'be' together for this very special occasion. We don't need to celebrate or grieve or support or anything ~ just 'be' and MAKE NOISE about lung cancer. Oh ~ and celebrate just a little because Ann loves Fridays.

Fred and I have our aprons on and Teddy is greeter at the door! Here we go!

The Management

Let me pull up a chair and join all of you at the bar also! I'll have a Miller Lite please....make it a pitcher! LOL

Yes, it does appear that Judy might have had too much wine last night huh ? Hopefully she'll be around soon. Perhaps after a few aspirin!

It's windy here today. Even a bit on the cool side, but it's early so maybe it will warm up some.

My wonderful son cooked dinner for me last night. Isn't that sweet? He's always been a pretty good cook although cleaning up afterward is always my job. I don't usually mind unless it's grease!!!!! I hate that!

Well, I'm off to FB now so I can try to catch up with Ann's rating. Catching up with Randy though will take years. I don't know how the guy does it!

Have a good day everyone!

I'm there! A Tangeray and tonic please - make it a double! And can I bring along my Golden, Sean?

It is a beautiful day here, cool and crisp with a blue sky. I went to spend the afternoon at my old preschool which always perks me up! I am putting off calling the doc because I have a back ache - which is worriesome - I feel like such a hypochondriac calling about a back ache - but then again - a back ache is what got me into this mess!

Glad to have you as my facebook friend Michelle!

Happy Friday everyone

Janet