Sunday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! 72 degrees in KW and not expected to get much higher. Hope the sun comes out. I'm going to a craft fair in town this morning. Can't believe I'm doing it when I'm not done packing and am leaving tomorrow. Boy cancer has put a big dent in how conscientious I used to be.

Had a wonderful dining experience with Stan last night at Antonia's on Duval. It's exquisite Italian food. Two of the waiters and the matre de there I've known for years. The waiters wear white shirts and ties but the cliente does not lol. Somehow Antonia's manages to be elegant without being stuffy, and the food is divine.

Guess the jitters are getting to me. Only slept about 3 hrs last night. Got up and did laundry about midnight and was awake at 4:30 am. Not good. I counted backwards from 99 a half-doz times. Will definitely do Ativan tonight.

Muriel, you and Ned and I are all doing scans within the same time period. Bummer you aren't going to be there thur when I have a long break between bone scan and visit. I'll be thinking of you and checking the site for your results. You too Ned. I'm wishing us all well!

Have a great day everyone.

Judy

Good morning all! It's a balmy 13 degrees here in North Carolina and we have 6 inches of snow with ice on top of that. I moved south from NJ to get away from all this!

Judy, Ned and Murial - I'm keeping all of you in my prayers for wonderful scans! My turn is coming in about a month (early March).

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday.

Paulette

Good morning, everyone! Enjoy your craft fair, Judy.

It's 30 degrees here this morning, with a forecast high of 49. It's thick clouds this morning, but is supposed to clear off this afternoon. I'm going to give it a couple of hours to warm up, then go fishing.

Have a great Sunday, all!

This time I'm getting the full chest-abdomen-pelvis routine, so I have that delicious barium breakfast drink to consume before the scan. I'll get the CD, so I can pretty much tell immediately how the lungs compare to last time, but the other stuff is a mystery and that's where the surprises can occur. I won't be seeing the radiologist's report until the next week.

Have a good day, all.

Ned

Good morning everyone. Still 34 here in NTX. with a projected high of 45. But at least there is no wind and the sunshine is struggling to make it through the clouds.

Judy, Ned, and Muriel; I am right there with you. I have a pet scan on Tuesday and not scheduled to see the Dr for 10 days after. I think I will change that appt. while I am there on Tues and get it set to a little closer date.

Bud, I hope that you get to go fishing. I am just getting my first cup of coffee this afternoon. Like Judy, the past couple of nights I have not been able to go to sleep or stay a sleep so my hours are off.

I hope all of you have a good day and are blessed with some sunshine.

Dawn

My thoughts and Prayers for wonderful scan results for aoll my friends here!!! Oh and it was 13 degrees with snow on top of ice and Ice then on top of snow this am Finally got dug out!!!! 8 inches of the white stuff!!!!!