Wednesday's Air

Bud Baker

Good morning, everyone!

It was 49 degrees when I got up this morning, with a high of 75 degrees forecast for this afternoon, and a 40 percent chance of afternoon storms.

I would have probably taken my chances and ridden my bike to work anyway, but I have errands that require my truck right after work, so I drove.

Nothing much else is happening here. I spent yesterday evening trying to get everything set up on my new cell phone. What a chore.

Have a great day, all!

Good morning everyone.

It's a great day here in central Florida. Our high today is finally supposed to reach 80 degrees. It's a little overcast and we're supposed to be getting rain rolling in here tonight and tomorrow. I'm just glad that it's warm and I'm wearing short sleeves for the first time in months.

It's not even 11:00 yet and I'm already thinking about lunch. I'm getting really burned out on salad and today sounds like an unhealthy lunch...maybe Taco Bell. Yummmmmmmmmmmmy!

I hope everyone has a great day.....especially our Heidi!!!

Ann

Hello everyone! The weather here is going to be in the mid 60's here today with blue skies and a few white clouds. Could possibly be a day to do some gardening? nawwwww

I had my first good nights sleep last night since Donald's passing in October. I usually stare at the ceiling all night or have nightmares. The nightmares are always the same...........about people leaving me.

But today is good and I have already started a nice pot of beef stew for dinner. Hope my son eats it....he's so picky these days.

I'm also going to color my hair and wash away all this gray I have. I hate to look at it! I'm too young to have a full head of gray hair. :)

My son has decided to go to Illinois next month to visit his girlfriend, who was just here a few weeks ago. Guess this is true love huh? So, for two weeks I'll be all alone in this big house.....that sounds scary ;(

Have a good day all! And Ann....taco bell sounds wonderful!

It's a nice day here as well - the sun was sure shining at lunch time. But I believe we are expecting the weather to come up from Florida over the next few days. I did not stop for lunch on the way back from my doctor's appointment this morning so I was wondering what I should do about dinner - Taco Bell sounds good. I too hope Heidi is doing well. Have a great evening.

Annette