Wednesday's Air

Bud Baker

Good morning, everyone!

It was 73 degrees as I rode to work this morning. Forecast high for this afternoon is 94.

Great news on your doctor visit, Eric! Congrats! Yuck @ chemo day, Judy. I hope it goes well for you.

Nothing much happening here, just another day at work. Have a great day, all!

Morning All! Thanks for opening Bud. Don't know if Eric reads during the work week but if so--CONGRATULATIONS ON THAT SCAN! Bud sounds like your biking is catching on huh. Ned, I never forgot Pearl Harbor Day. It's my daughter's BDay.

I'd like to say I didn't get on this morning because of an earlier chemo today. That's partly true but I have, in fact, been in a bit of a funk lately. Can't seem to keep that last scan out of my mind lately. Also, it's fouled up any ability to schedule my summer travels and I don't do well in limbo. It all hinges on the scan in early July now.

I also got bad news yesterday about the family visit. Wendy and family won't be able to come. Dominick has a demo performance for his Karate school that's a pretty big deal. That's what happens tho when they get older and their activities collide with family plans.

I'm in the chemo chair as I write and will run out of battery soon so have a good day everyone.

Judy in KW

Judy, hope you come through this chemo well. I can't blame you for feeling blue, but hope you can find it in you to not worry about the future. It's understandable, but it won't change the outcome!

Well, I'm all messed up this week. I just wrote a lengthy update in Tuesdays Air for it sure feels like a Tuesday to me. So not much to write here as I wrote it all there! LOL!

Hope you all have a great day.

Judy in MI

Good Evening Everyone,

Let me first thank everyone for their good wishes,following my x-ray result,much appreciated.Weather to-day warm and sunny but has clouded over a bit to-night.

Judy,I do read the posts daily,although I dont always post,unless I have more nonsense in mind to stretch your patience with.I hope your chemo to-day went well to-day with the minimal to no side effects,sorry about your family not visiting,I know how much you were looking forward to it,maybe they can reschedule soon?

Hi Bud,I was just thinking about my 11 mile cycle jaunt round Gt Cumbrae on Saturday,when I read about your recent trip-134miles,

gulp-no wonder I feel a bit crestfallen,think the only way I could manage that on a bike would be me holding onto the tailgate of a passing truck,here thats just given me an idea for Saturday.

Bruce,welcome home,missed you,nice you can now bask in some warm sunshine,yes daylight is stretching in Scotland also,though not quite to 24 hours,you are a few degrees latitude further north than Airdrie.

Ned have you settled back into your home now?,thanks for the interesting infro on Pearl Harbour Day,it is a shame that divisions between nations lead to conflict,when most of us would rather just be friends,always thought we should just send off our leaders to fight each other and leave the rest of us at peace.

Judy nice to hear of your new dog,I wish you years of taking her out for walks in your beautiful countryside.Our cocker spaniel Sam died a couple of years ago and I would love to get another,probably will when I retire.Good to hear you are getting to grips with these muscle spasms,hope they get to the root cause and find a good solution.