Hello

krisee

Hi Krisee,

Welcome to the club you never wanted to belong to. What can we offer for you besides our welcome and best wishes?

Are you finished with treatment, undergoing it, wondering how you do the day to day living with, or just looking to chat? I think if you want to tell us a bit more about yourself, you'll find some kindred spirits - sometimes, just knowing you aren't the only one can make a big difference.

Best.

Welcome , glad you found us. I am so happy to tell you -so far I have beat this ! Back in December 1997 I never thought I make it past 1998. Click below and read my story.

Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Donna G

Welcome Krisee,

As the others have said, welcome here. You will find a very caring, kind community of kindred spirits here. You will see that at the end of our posts is our "signature" which tells our story. If you want to share your story, you can use ours as a guideline for what you want to say.

We're here to listen, give advice if you want it, and to reassure you. Many here were given stage III or stage IV diagnosis and are living long, long after what the doctors said. The doctors don't know but seem compelled to give us time lines. Many times those time lines are just bunk.

Judy in MI

Hi Krisee. There is no "right" way to do this. You did good just jumping in and saying hi. Now you can share more about you and your cancer story in whatever way you are comfortable. Welcome to this group. It is the greatest bunch of friends who "get it" about being dx'd with lung cancer that you can possibly meet.

Judy in KW