Test Results Back

luvmydog2

Had some test run on 1/05. I had an ultrasound of liver and a chest x-ray. I called the onc today to see what my x-ray showed cause I have beeing feeling rather bad the last few days and I thought I might have a touch of pneumonia or the flu. I go to see him on 1/12 but anyway the results...

The spots on my liver are benign and will get another ultrasound in 4-6 months. Chest x-ray showed OK. Still feel like crap today. No fever but my back sure does hurt. I have been a little more short of breath than usual. Some soreness in chest and have been coughing a lot, which I have not done since surgery. Anyway, I wanted to check in. Slept all day yesterday and got up today at 11 am. Will check on everybody as I feel like it. Take Care and God Bless.

Bruce

Hey Bruce,

Glad your tests are all good at least thats a relief, :) , tis the season for the colds and flu though, rest is the right thing.

I was thinking of you from last weeks chat and found this link on back pain

http://www.alcase.org/education/symptom ... pathy.html

Don't know if you have seen it but it's pretty good, may help ya out!!

God bless and be well

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

MRI's taken 12/18/03 - 2 brain mets found- named em Frick & Frack

PET taken 1/5 - hot spot in mediastinum May be cancer??

"Absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Hi Everyone,

Was supposed to go to the Doctor but he changed it untill this morning. Got good news. He said that the spots on my liver were benign and most likely would stay that way. He wants to do another CT prior to my next visit in April. He also said that I was doing real well and to keep up the good work. I did go to the ER for some pain last week. The ER doctor did blood work as well as x-ray and said all looked good and that I might have a slight case of flu or plain cold. He gave me an antibiotic and a muscle relaxer for the back pain. He seemed to think that my muscles have not healed from surgery yet. Anyway the relaxer has helped and the cold or flu is about passed as well and I am feeling much better now. Thanks for everyones thoughts and prayers.

Bruce