Wednesday's Air

Bud Baker

Good morning, everyone!

It was 51 degrees when I got up this morning. Forecast high is 65. It was still pouring rain this morning, so I drove to work again. It's supposed to be dry the rest of the week, so maybe I'll get a couple of rides in.

I vote for attending the graduation too, Eric. I do sound like a doctor when I talk about bronchitis, don't I? LOL. You tend to learn a lot about something like that when it's been as big a problem as it has for me. It started when I was just a couple of years old, at Camp Lejeune, which is why my sister's suspicions were raised when they later found all the polluted water supplies there.

Have a great day, all!

Afternoon All! And thank you AGAIN Bud. You are such a faithful contributor to the Air. Sorry it rained for you again. Have you thought of a realistic adjustment to you total hrs biking for the year. You are so disciplined and if circumstances have made the original goal unrealistic, you shouldn't feel badly about it.

I'm trying to catch up on business accounting work--I'm woefully behind. I tend to get focus and forgot I hadn't even come onsite this morning. I'm taking a break now. I should get back in the office but truth is, by the time I work out (missed it yesterday) put away laundry that sat for two days and do my time-consuming skin routines, I'll probably be done for the day.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in KW

Good afternoon to everyone. Hope everyone is having a great day and enjoying the fall weather. It's still warm here today but the rain is supposed to move in later this evening and bring some lower temperatures our way. Although I will be welcoming the cooler weather with open arms, I'm even more excited about the prospect of getting some rain. It only rained once here during the entire month of October and that was just a wee little shower. Our high for Saturday is supposed to be 69!!! I love that weather. I'm hoping to find some outdoor things to do Saturday so that I can really take in the weather.

Well, tomorrow I can begin my official Friday countdown. It seems this week has gone by fairly quickly, although this morning got off to a really rough start. We have an office meeting every Wednesday morning and normally, they're light and informative. This morning was an exception to that rule and it was a disaster. Lots of harsh words and hurt feelings. So...tomorrow is another day and one day closer to the weekend.

I can't believe that the stores are filled with Christmas decorations and are playing holiday music. I know it's that time of year but I'm still about six months behind and am not at all ready for all the hustle and bustle.

It looks like Florida finally has a newly elected governor. I fell asleep last night waiting for the outcome of that election. When I woke up this morning there was still no definitive answer. But, it looks like my candidate threw in the towel and conceded to Rick Scott. This should be a very interesting four years.....not pleasant but very interesting.