update

beatlemike

Thank you all for your prayers. As far as cancer goes I am still NED! And that is wonderful. The cat scan did however pick up another problem. My bladder isnt working like it should and I quess it is holding all kinds of water. My onc sent me right over to the uroligist because I only have one kidney also and he is worried about kidney failure. We are going to try medication for a month and see if that helps. If not I will have to learn how to insert a catheder and drain myself 3 to 4 times a day.(ouch). Funny how since having lung cancer that inserting a cathader doesnt sound that horrible. Anyway, thanks again and I hope your Christmas are all filled with love and peace. May God bless you all.

Mike, such good news about the cancer. While having to self cathertize sounds awful, it pales in comparison to lung surgeries, chemo and radiation. I agree with you. But I pray and am thinking the medication will help!

Wishing you and yours a beautiful, spirit filled Christmas!

Judy in MI