Birthday Today

ronvrens

Its Pats birthday today. Would have been 58 years young. She always remembered everyones birthday and each one was special. Had a call from Daughter Michelle this morning. She is also feeling down, said she wished she could just phone and say Happy Birthday.

Thats the same kind of feeling I get most days when I long just to be able to share something with her. Cancer took that away from me. I know she is up in heaven watching down on her family she so loved.

Happy Birthday Pat.

do something really special today like a balloon release or something of that nature. tie messages to balloons.. might help ease the pain some..

Hope the day passes quietly and happy thoughts Ron.. happy birthday to Pat from me...

I pull out a picture of my mom. Maybe make a dish I really liked that she used to make. I always bring flowers...it's kind of a do what feels right on the day.

The last few years I've had meetings/business trips, so I haven't been left a ton of options.