Just diagnosed, had chemo and scared

Mychelle Williamson

Just diagnosed with Small Cell Lung Cancer, in a day I was put in the er, then put in the hospital with immediate chemo for 3 days. Sent home but I am so scared, I have an 11 year old daughter, the chemo has made me so sick and tired. Just scared, doc gave statistics!

Hi Mychelle,

I'm sorry to hear about your diagnoseis.Of course you're scared. These forums are a good place to find information, support and hope. Let us know what questions you have and how we can support you. We've been there and we're here for you.

Bridget O

Mychelle,

I'm also sad to learn of your diagnosis. Take some time to recover from the chemo, then tell us about the tests and results that revealed your small cell lung cancer.  Tell us also the drugs you are receiving as chemotherapy.  We may have some insight helping you cope with side effects.

Stay the course.

Tom 

On 12/24/2018 at 12:39 AM, Mychelle Williamson said:

Just diagnosed with Small Cell Lung Cancer, in a day I was put in the er, then put in the hospital with immediate chemo for 3 days. Sent home but I am so scared, I have an 11 year old daughter, the chemo has made me so sick and tired. Just scared, doc gave statistics!

look for a specific diet to relieve your nausea and vomiting. keep hope alive keep social media to relieve stress and anxiety at bay

Archived