Kate7617

Kate7617

Hoping that everyone is hanging in there! Went to follow up today new Doc, After PET scan on Friday, So good news the "nodule" or perhaps scar tissue or perhaps a lump that has a trace of cancer, perhaps. Hmm Back to square one durva or be checked every 3 months with another PET scan. No evidence of cancer in lymph nodes, Help I am beginning to have not such good feelings towards Doctors. This road is rough and it doesn't get better it seems. I am all ears, thanks!

It does get better for some. Too many variables in treatment and it seems like a crapshoot until they hit on a good one. Everyone is different all we can do is keep trying

Hang in there!

Kate7617,

Lin Wilki just got her a** kicked with some disappointing news on her treatments, but she is determined to stay in the game.

After 16 months of treatments that also kicked my a**, I finally got some news yesterday that my all hardships were worth the struggle, I am finally NED. I didn't get from point A to point B alone. I had a team of Doctors, some great, some  not so great and a sh*tload of medications to get me to the “NED” line.

My two cents of advice: Weigh your options and shoot for the stars. Symptoms of adverse side effects can be managed. Fight Kate, and then fight some more. 

Prayers for you, take care, DFK

Archived